News

Announce of the official opening of Arbel 2 – 1/7/2021
 
We are pleased to announce the completion of fundraising for Arbel 2 Fund, and that the official opening of the Fund will take place July 1st, 2021.
The Fund totals NIS 1,500,000,000, while demand for investments in the Fund was significantly higher than the amount raised.
In light of reaching our upper fundraising target, the Fund fundraising process has been completed. Hence the first fundraising closing date shall also constitute our final closing date.
About 75% of the Fund's investors are institutional investors – pension funds, Gemel and insurance companies. Among the remaining 25% are other institutions, companies, and accredited private investors

Investors Conference 2020

gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-00243.jpg
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-00225.jpg
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-00179.jpg
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-00194.jpg
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-00009.jpg
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-00134.jpg
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0
gallery_Brown+Hotel_0120_724-arbelfund-0

Investors Conference 2018

The Arbel fund of Amir Hessel and Gabi Lev lent NIS 100 million for the construction of an office tower in Netanya

The borrowers - a group of five investors led by Natan Raskin • To date, Arbel has extended credit totaling more than half a billion shekels • The transaction was executed through Active Underwriting

Read more >

The owners of real estate company Tnuport are negotiating to receive a loan of NIS 55 million from Amir Hessel's Arbel fund

Yaron Adiv and Kidan Dahari are planning the bulk of the loan to repay the balance of the previous loan they took in 2017 for the acquisition of Tnuport, mainly from the Kleermark fund. The last refund, NIS 30 million, is the last amount required to pay the lenders, • Tnoport entered the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange last year following the raising of NIS 320 million in bonds

Read more >